Johanna Konta appoints Michael Joyce as new coach ahead of 2

technika tetování, návody na hojení atd.

Johanna Konta appoints Michael Joyce as new coach ahead of 2

Příspěvekod makaralove » čtv pro 07, 2017 10:52 am

Johanna Konta appoints Michael Joyce as new coach ahead of 2018 season

Obrázek

sbobet Johanna Konta has appointed Michael Joyce as her new coach ahead of the 2018 season.The British No 1 has been without a coach since splitting with Wim Fissette in October after a dip in form and has chosen Joyce, who used to coach former world No 1 Maria Sharapova.The American 44-year-old will be present in Konta's camp for the opening tournament of the new campaign in Brisbane, starting on December 31."Michael is a fantastic coach with a great pedigree and I'm sbobet really excited to work with him," she confirmed on Wednesday."2017 has been amazing but I feel like there is so much more to come. Our first tournament together will be the Brisbane International and the plan is for Michael to travel with me full-time through 2018."Konta, who last played in October at the China Open, enjoyed a strong first half to the 2017 season, reaching world No 4 with the highlight coming with her run to the semi-finals of Wimbledon.Joyce, who sbobet worked with Victoria Azarenka during her comeback in 2017, enjoyed notable success with Sharapova between 2004 and 2011, helping the Russian to two Grand Slam victories.
makaralove
přispěvatel

Zpět na Postupy a návody